SingHaiyi appoints Nakano Singapore as main contractor for Sora

Nakano Singapore of Japan has been named as the main builder for the 440-unit Sora by SingHaiyi, a property developer. The groundbreaking ceremony at the site took place on April 29, 2019.

The upcoming condominium is located along Yuan Ching Road. It faces Jurong Lake Gardens. Sora will be a redevelopment on the site of the former Park View Mansion. This 191,978sq ft 99-year leasehold was bought en-bloc by SingHaiyi’s consortium in July, 2022, for $260million. SingHaiyi & Chip Eng Seng have a combined 70% stake, KSH Holdings & Ho Lee Group the remaining 30%.

Raymond Chia stated in a SingHaiyi media statement that their goal was for Sora’s owners to enjoy a high-end lifestyle that balances nature with recreation. “It felt like a natural match to Nakano. Nakano’s work is known for being of exceptional quality.”

Read also: The Chuan Park Showflat

Chia adds that the concept for Sora aligns with Jurong Lake District’s transformation into an integrated hub for “live-work-play-learn”.

SingHaiyi Singapore, and Nakano Singapore are collaborating for the first-time on Sora. Kutsuzawa Yoichi Kutsuzawa, the managing director for Nakano Singapore stated that the company was excited to collaborate with SingHaiyi and Nakano for the Sora development.

Nakano Singapore projects include the 142 room luxury hotel Artyzen Singapore located on Cuscaden Road. The 165 unit One North Eden is situated at Slim Barracks Rise, in one north.

Sora’s retail gallery at Prinsep Street is open to the public for a preview on Tuesday, June 22.


error: Content is protected !!